- We have a 28-day return policy, which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to return to us.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. Please include the packaging slip and returns form in your return parcel so that we can trace your order.
- We charge £2.50 to return the items, which will be deducted from your overall refund. We will not charge £2.50 if the wrong item has been sent or there is a manufacturing defect.
- Package your parcel securely and return to your local post office. Please remember to keep your proof of postage.
- Refund amount of the item/s will be credited to your original payment method.
- Refund process can take up to 10 working days from the date of return received.
- Please note that the shipping cost will not be refunded.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
We are unable to refund for the items that are sent in worn condition with tags removed.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
You can always contact us for any return/refund queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.